The academic year begins in October, ends in September and it is divided into two semesters: 1st semester from October to February, 2nd semester from March to September.
During the first semester, lectures are held from October to December, and exams (on two dates) are held in January and February.
In the second semester, lectures are held in March-May and exams (two dates) in June-July.
After the summer break, exams (two dates) are also held in September. There are two further exam dates, one in April and one in November, which are reserved to students who are late with their studies (specific requirements apply).
In general, students are free to choose any exam date for each course they have taken during the year. Check the exact dates for the current academic year.
Link to the most recent official calendar "Calendario delle attività didattiche" (IT only)
1st semester: from October 3rd, 2022 to December 23rd, 2022.
2nd semester: from March 6th, 2023 to May 27th, 2023.
Easter break: from April 6th to April 15th, 2023.
For the exact lecture days and hours of each course, please check the specific webpage:
- CdL in Economia
- CdL in Economia Aziendale
- CdLM in Direzione Aziendale
- CdLM in Economia e Management del Territorio e del Turismo
- CdLM in Finanza Aziendale
- CdLM in Data Science for Management
Exams are held into three main periods (named "sessioni" in Italian):
1st session: 2 exam dates from January 9th, 2023 to February 18th, 2023;
2nd session: 2 exam dates from June 5th, 2023 to July 8th, 2023;
3rd session: 2 exam dates from September 1st, 2023 to September 30th, 2023.
Reserved exam dates for students in debt (1), out of course (2) and undergraduates (3):
- from November 7th to November 12th 2022;
- from April 6th to April 15th 2023 (4).
(1) exclusively for the exams of the previous years;
(2) for the A.Y. 2022-23;
(3) in the next graduation session;
(4) students enrolled in the last year of the course can also participate in the April 2023 exam sessions:
- three-year degrees: students enrolled in the third year, who have achieved at least 135 ECTS;
- master's degrees: students enrolled in the second year, who have obtained at least 75 ECTS.
For the precise exam days of each course, please check the specific webpage: