Alessio Emanuele Biondo
Orario di ricevimento: Lunedì, martedì e mercoledì dalle 16:30 alle 18:00 - Nei periodi in cui non c'è attività didattica, il ricevimento va concordato via mail con il docente
- “Disclosure of sexual orientation in the USA and its consequences in the workplace”, International Journal of Social Economics, Vol. 43 (11), pp.1115 – 1123. (with Bonaventura L.)
- “Order Book, Financial Markets, and Self-Organized Criticality”, Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, DOI: 10.1016/j.chaos.2016.03.001. (with Pluchino A., Rapisarda A.)
- “Perfect Information vs Random Investigation: Safety Guidelines for a Consumer in the Jungle of Product Differentiation”, PLOS ONE, DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0146389 (with Giarlotta A., Pluchino A., Rapisarda A.).
- “Modeling financial markets by self-organizing criticality”, Physical Review E, vol. 92, 042814 (with Pluchino A., Rapisarda A.). 2014:
- “Agricultural Resources Allocation and Environmental Sustainability”, Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, vol.V, Issue 2(10), pp.105-113. (with Bonaventura L.)
- “Micro And Macro Benefits Of Random Investments In Financial Markets”, Contemporary Physics, Vol.55 Issue 4, DOI: 10.1080/00107514.2014.929308. (with Pluchino A., Rapisarda A.)
- “Organic Food and the Double Adverse Selection: Ignorance and Social Welfare” Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems, vol. 38 (2), pp. 230–242.
- “Reducing Financial Avalanches by Random Investments”, Physical Review E, vol. 88, 062814 (with Pluchino A., Rapisarda A., Helbing D.)
- “Are Random Trading Strategies More Successful than Technical Ones?”, PLOS ONE, vol. 8,Issue 7, e68344. (with Pluchino A., Rapisarda A., Helbing D.)
- “The Beneficial Role of Random Strategies in Social and Financial Systems”, Journal of Statistical Physics, vol. 151, Issue 3-4, pp. 607-622. (with Pluchino A., Rapisarda A.)
- “Return Migration After Brain Drain: A Simulation Approach”, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 16 (2) 11, http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/2/11.html (with Pluchino A.,
- “Brain Drain, Individual Preferences And Wage Differentials: A General Model Of Rational Migration”, Journal of Academic Research in Economics, vol.5 (2), pp. 209-235. . (with Lisi D.) 2012:
- “What’s Up After Brain Drain? Sometimes, Somewhere, Someone Comes Back: A General Model Of Return Migration”, International Review of Economics, vol. 59, pp. 269-284.
- “Propensity To Return: Theory and Evidence of Italian Brain Drain”, Economics Letters, 115 pp. 359–362. (with Monteleone S., Skonieczny G., and Torrisi B.)
- “Youth Migration: Study, Job and Life Perspectives”, International Journal of Education Economics and Development, vol. 3, No. 2, pp.127-148.
- “Tourism and Environment: The Positive Externality”, International Journal of Sustainable Economy, vol. 4, No. 2, pp.155-166.
- “High-Tech Products and the Double Adverse Selection: Does Commercial Distribution Worsen Efficiency?”, Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, vol. I, Issue 7, pp. 1-18.
- “The Law of One Price: Survey of a Failure”, Theoretical and Practical Studies in Economic Fields, vol. I, Issue 2(2), pp. 168-182.
- “Return Migration In Italy: What Do We Know?”, Journal of Advanced Research in Management, vol. I, Issue 2(2), pp. 94-101. (with S. Monteleone)
- “A Growth Rate for a Sustainable Economy”, Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, vol. 2 (12), pp. 8-21. 2006:
- “The Sustainable Perspective between Growth and Development”, Sistemaeconomico n.1/2, pp. 25-46.
Macroeconomia e Sistemi Complessi; Reti Complesse; Modelli ad Agenti; Mercati Finanziari; Finanza Comportamentale; Consumer choice; Economia dell'Informazione; Economia Ambientale.