The academic year starts in October and ends in September. Lectures are organized into two semesters: 1st semester from October to December, 2nd semester from March to May. Regular exams are in the period between semesters (January-February), at the end of the second semester (June-July) and after the summer break (September). Have a look at the exact dates for the current academic year.
1st semester: from October 4th, 2021 to December 23rd, 2021.
2nd semester: from March 7th, 2022 to May 28th, 2022.
Easter break: from April 15th to April 25th, 2022.
1st session: 2 exam dates from January 10th, 2022 to February 19th, 2022;
2nd session: 2 exam dates from June 6th, 2022 to July 11th, 2022;
3rd session: 2 exam dates from September 1st, 2022 to September 30th, 2022.
- from November 8th to November 13th 2021;
- from April 15th to April 23rd 2022 (4).
(1) exclusively for the exams of the previous years;
(2) for the A.Y. 2021-22;
(3) in the next graduation session;
(4) students enrolled in the last year of the course can also participate in the April 2022 exam sessions:
- three-year degrees: students enrolled in the third year, who have achieved at least 135 ECTS;
- master's degrees: students enrolled in the second year, who have obtained at least 75 ECTS.